We have registered to attend Spooky-ree the weekend of October 19-21. Spooky-ree is held at Bert Adams Scout Camp in Covington, GA. Check back for more information as specific details become available.
Activities at Spooky-ree include:
All activities are first come, first served. No specific activity tickets or individual start times will be given. To support the excitement around Archery and BB shooting there will be between 48-64 lanes of shooting offered continuously throughout each Saturday! To support our Rangemasters, the ranges will close off the line at 11:45am for lunch and 5:00pm for the day.
- Fall Festival- Featuring inflatables, games and face painting!
- BB Shooting- Take aim at our shooting range.
- Bows & Arrows- Can you hit the bull's eye?
- Slingshots- Grab a "wrist rocket" and see if you can hit the target!
- Pumpkins- Every Scout and sibling gets a pumpkin! 2nd graders and youngers decorate their pumpkins and 3rd graders and older can carve with adult supervision.
- Letters to the Troops- Write a letter to a US service man or woman who is deployed so that they can receive it on Thanksgiving.
- Creepy Crawly Nature Show- Learn about the things that go bump in the night (aka. spiders, snakes).
- Guided Nature Hike- Camp staff will guide you on a trail to see wildlife, plant life, and explore our ecosystem.
- Field Sports- Learn the rules and play a sport!
- Scavenger Hunt- Explore our camp and see how many items you can find.
- Council Fire- Make s'mores and learn about Cub Scout summer camps!
- Campfire- Experience a real Scout campfire program in the huge amphitheatre.
- Trick-or-Treat Trail- Put on your costume and Trick-or-Treat on our slightly spooky trail.
- Haunted Trail- A slightly spook trail for Scouts and sibling 3rd grade and younger.
- Super Haunted Trail- The most haunted trail that is complete with a ghost pirate ship, cemetery, and zombies! Recommended for Scouts and siblings 3rd grade and older.
- Cub Mobile Racing - Sponsored by NAPA AutoCare Atlanta. Feel the thrill and excitement of racing our Cub Mobiles